Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 217 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10231 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 28% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,002 (руб 58,667) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (5 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (17 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (36 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (38 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)