Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don, Russia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 251 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.10580 CNY / RUB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostov-on-Don (Russia) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,028元 (руб 56,978) in Rostov-on-Don.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (20 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)