Cost of living in Rostock, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.805 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rostock (Germany) is 25% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,400 (€1,332) in Rostock to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (7 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (28 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (30 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (34 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Richmond, Virginia costs $1.00 (about 1 hour ago)