Cost of living comparison between Rosenheim, Germany and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 52 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.363 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosenheim (Germany) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,917 (€3,112) in Rosenheim to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Lisbon costs €60 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,440 (33 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Melbourne costs AU$15 (35 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 10,000,000,000,000,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seoul costs ₩43,000 (about 1 hour ago)