Cost of living in Rosario, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 329 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.38017 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rosario (Argentina) is 5% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,733 (ARS $25,602) in Rosario to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Vancouver costs C$125 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nice costs €0.00 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Atlanta, Georgia costs $1,000 (20 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sheffield costs £4.29 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madras costs ₨35,578 (33 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Kathmandu costs ₨ 6,000 (34 minutes ago)