Cost of living in Rohtak, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10382 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rohtak (India) is 15% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,572 (₨72,929) in Rohtak.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brasília costs R$ 1,079 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Montreal costs C$83 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Seville costs €0.75 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Joinville costs R$ 200 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨12,198 (about 1 hour ago)