Cost of living in Road Town, British Virgin Islands compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 68 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.810 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Road Town (British Virgin Islands) is 124% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元19,749 ($2,900) in Road Town to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Shenzhen costs 元100 (4 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Florianopolis costs R$ 55,000 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $16 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Antipolo costs Php4,000 (17 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$4,300 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tallahassee, Florida costs $25,000 (34 minutes ago)