Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,244 prices entered by 148 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 22, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.815 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 26% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,320元 (﷼ 5,687) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bakersfield, California costs $25 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $50 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Virginia Beach, Virginia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Vigo costs €319 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Rome costs €630 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cagayan de Oro costs Php300 (about 3 hours ago)