Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,538 prices entered by 226 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.692 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,481 (﷼ 5,605) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for one in Agra costs ₨500 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Etawah costs ₨50 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Georgetown (Penang) costs RM90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 20 doses in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $47 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Düsseldorf costs €30 (about 2 hours ago)