Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 52%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,148 prices entered by 167 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.825 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,670 (﷼ 10,232) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of rice in Ottawa costs C$2.99 (3 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Riga costs €3.50 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,400 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Chandigarh costs ₨160 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Stockton, California costs $10 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $1,525 (25 minutes ago)