Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,603 prices entered by 220 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.717 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,019 (﷼ 5,253) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sacramento, California costs $1,372 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Lubbock, Texas costs $50 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €3,812 (22 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eugene, Oregon costs $40 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tempe, Arizona costs $10 (43 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Abbotsford costs C$60 (about 1 hour ago)