Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 992 prices entered by 163 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.838 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,780 (﷼ 10,218) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Calgary costs C$65 (28 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Reykjavik costs 1,490 kr (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $50 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yerevan costs 5,000Dram (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Coventry costs £25 (about 3 hours ago)