Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,662 prices entered by 233 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.678 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,700 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,663 (﷼ 5,758) in Riyadh.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Yangon costs 779,000 Kyat (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $813 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Munich costs €1,200 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Aracaju costs R$ 4.02 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Johannesburg costs R 377,000 (about 1 hour ago)