Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,311 prices entered by 214 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.784 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 12% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,821 (﷼ 6,066) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Portland, Oregon costs $50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Walnut Creek, California costs $60 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 2.60TL (18 minutes ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Aalborg costs kr15 (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Maturín costs Bs 2,500 (40 minutes ago)