Cost of living in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,419 prices entered by 192 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.845 CNY / SAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riyadh (Saudi Arabia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 9,169元 (﷼ 4,969) in Riyadh to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lae costs 200,000 Kina (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gold Coast costs AU$500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Minsk costs 5.00 BYN (30 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Tunis costs 10 Dinar (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Mataram costs Rp 10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 2,000 (about 1 hour ago)