Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.25025 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,601 (54,351₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $10 (5 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Uşak costs 50TL (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Aberystwyth costs £6.00 (13 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Porto Alegre costs R$ 20 (13 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Enschede costs €950 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Kampala costs 3,500 Shilling (about 1 hour ago)