Cost of living in Rivne, Ukraine compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.26815 CNY / UAH
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivne (Ukraine) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,197 (52,945₴) in Rivne.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Mumbai costs ₨3,600 (2 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kuching costs RM150,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$16 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Helsinki costs €52 (44 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Melbourne costs AU$120 (about 1 hour ago)