Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 382 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.617 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 62% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,345 ($2,319) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Sofia costs 2.20 лв (5 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$344 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2.00 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 7,725 (42 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Sydney costs AU$301 (about 1 hour ago)