Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 276 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.294 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,777 ($2,030) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (33 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (42 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kansas City, Missouri costs $661 (about 1 hour ago)