Cost of living in Riverside, California, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 73%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 443 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.884 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riverside, California (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元28,607 ($4,155) in Riverside, California to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Samsun costs 2.40TL (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Krasnodar costs руб 1,426 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Tallinn costs €0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Carlos costs R$ 23 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belgrade costs 6,000 Дин. (about 2 hours ago)