Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22390 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,759 ($U39,120) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Caracas costs Bs 3,000 (18 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Midland, Texas costs $0.63 (37 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Brisbane costs AU$0.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dallas, Texas costs $4,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Daegu costs ₩75,000 (about 1 hour ago)