Cost of living in Rivera, Uruguay compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.22312 CNY / UYU
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rivera (Uruguay) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,500 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,124 ($U40,893) in Rivera.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 40 (21 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Eindhoven costs €449 (24 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Ramallah costs 2.50 ₪ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Washington D.C. costs $88 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rostov-on-Don costs руб 75 (about 1 hour ago)