Cost of living in Riobamba, Ecuador compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 66 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 04, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.503 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riobamba (Ecuador) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,326 ($1,434) in Riobamba to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)