Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31896 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,022 (ARS $28,287) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Apia costs 2.60 Tala (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skopje costs 1,000 ден (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $2,338 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Colorado Springs, Colorado costs $398 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 2,600 (about 1 hour ago)