Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 45 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.31202 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,372 (ARS $33,241) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kassel costs €15 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Caruaru costs R$ 66,971 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $35 (41 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $4,066 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montpellier costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pori costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)