Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 43 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18890 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,100元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,456元 (ARS $39,472) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego.
Recent Prices Added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Duisburg costs €6.00 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $14 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kharkiv costs 130₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 60TL (43 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Eindhoven costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Freetown costs 73,775 Leone (about 1 hour ago)