Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 25, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.44131 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego (Argentina) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,518 (ARS $37,430) in Rio Grande, Tierra del Fuego to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (3 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (4 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (14 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)