Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 3,484 prices entered by 528 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.935 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,174 (R$ 5,258) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Moscow costs руб 30,495 (less than a minute ago)
- Public transport in San Juan costs $30 (9 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Odessa costs 350₴ (30 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Batumi costs 0.60 Lari (33 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vilnius costs €0.98 (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £860 (42 minutes ago)