Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,901 prices entered by 299 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.819 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 24% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 11,659元 (R$ 6,409) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,400元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Sport shoes (nike, adidas, or equivalent brands) in Sacramento, California costs $65 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toronto costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Buenos Aires costs ARS $200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in St. John's, NL costs C$40 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Chicago, Illinois costs $2,541 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arcata, California costs $12 (about 3 hours ago)