Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,520 prices entered by 577 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.048 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,831 (R$ 5,289) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Petropolis costs R$ 3.90 (less than a minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$1,220 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3,010 (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Poprad costs €450 (41 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Bloemfontein costs R 15 (about 2 hours ago)