Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 4,103 prices entered by 573 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.086 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is 19% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,609 (R$ 4,607) in Rio de Janeiro to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Abbotsford costs C$1.26 (12 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Miri costs RM860 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Agra costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Morelia costs Mex$ 500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $1,271 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $1,931 (about 1 hour ago)