Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,726 prices entered by 390 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.772 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio de Janeiro (Brazil) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,588 (R$ 4,847) in Rio de Janeiro.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$95 (12 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mount Pleasant, South Carolina costs $1,830 (31 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Bologna costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,514 (about 1 hour ago)
- 6 eggs, large in Lagos costs 420 ₦ (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the theater (best available seats) in Hamilton costs NZ$35 (about 2 hours ago)