Cost of living in Río Cuarto, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 12, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18444 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Río Cuarto (Argentina) is 23% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,300 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,382 (ARS $34,601) in Río Cuarto.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (14 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Bahía Blanca costs ARS $30,000 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Washington D.C. costs $2,033 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of local cheese in Wellington costs NZ$4.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Berlin costs €500 (about 1 hour ago)