Cost of living in Rio Branco, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 95 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.773 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rio Branco (Brazil) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,400元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,826元 (R$ 4,977) in Rio Branco.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Stockholm costs 32 kr (15 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Leicester costs £473 (19 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Islamabad costs ₨200 (22 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$180,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Adelaide costs AU$1,720 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)