Cost of living in Rimini, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 15, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.432 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rimini (Italy) is 35% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,170 (€2,849) in Rimini to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tabuk costs ﷼ 70,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Odessa costs 400₴ (6 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Loja costs $2.00 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caracas costs Bs 3,500 (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Diego, California costs $2,541 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mumbai costs ₨25,000 (44 minutes ago)