Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 44%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 283 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.055 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 10% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,010 (9,489 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Belfast costs £3,010 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Milan costs €1.20 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 year rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $44 (25 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php110,000 (40 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 300 (about 1 hour ago)