Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 214 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.056 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is 9% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,830 (9,313 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Hyderabad costs ₨1.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $2,541 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $54,000 (39 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Diego, California costs $3.85 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Caracas costs Bs 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)