Cost of living in Rijeka, Croatia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 156 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.983 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,607 (16,889 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Colombo costs 3,000 ₨ (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kayseri costs 15TL (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Caxias do Sul costs R$ 1,800 (15 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Cairo costs E£ 40 (16 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Santiago de Cali costs COL$2,700 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Gulbarga costs ₨40 (24 minutes ago)