Cost of living comparison between Rijeka, Croatia and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 28, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.991 CNY / HRK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rijeka (Croatia) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元16,698 (16,844 kn) in Rijeka to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fort Worth, Texas costs $5.00 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in St. Gallen costs CHF 900 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kowloon costs HK$378 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 24 tablets box of cold medicine (tylenol, frenadol, coldrex, or equivalent brands) in Fort-de-France costs €12 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Canberra costs AU$30 (about 1 hour ago)