Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 974 prices entered by 136 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.764 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 13% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,375 (€1,336) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Warsaw costs 25 zł (9 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Delhi costs ₨3,000 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,300,000 (35 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Northampton costs £807 (40 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Shenzhen costs 元2,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tel Aviv costs 213 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)