Cost of living in Riga, Latvia compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 40%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 665 prices entered by 97 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 28, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.521 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riga (Latvia) is 18% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,681 (€2,351) in Riga to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $75 (13 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oslo costs kr 30 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,033,270,000,000,000 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Toronto costs C$3.25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Melbourne costs AU$1,204 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Edinburgh costs £1,849,000 (about 1 hour ago)