Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 33 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02072 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,791 (472,634 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Agra costs ₨2,000 (2 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Bern costs CHF 3.00 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Gloucester costs £1.20 (6 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Balneario Camboriu costs R$ 800 (12 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Mumbai costs ₨2,699 (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Hyderabad costs ₨16 (25 minutes ago)