Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.02010 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,400 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,129 (304,942 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (1 minute ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (8 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Västerås costs 11 kr (40 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Daegu costs ₩16,000 (about 1 hour ago)