Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01911 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,557 (290,815 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Liverpool costs £695 (2 minutes ago)
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Portland, Oregon costs $2.25 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Madrid costs €20 (15 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Curitiba costs R$ 90,000 (30 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Sydney costs AU$3,870 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bilbao costs €40 (about 1 hour ago)