Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01904 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 37% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,300元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,813元 (305,227 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Volos costs €65 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Budapest costs 5,500 Ft (6 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Beirut costs 70,000 L£ (19 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 10,000 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $17 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Montreal costs C$4,000 (about 1 hour ago)