Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.01783 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,600元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,324元 (354,657 KZT) in Ridder.
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Dublin costs €3.50 (3 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 1 room (45m2) furnished studio in expensive area in Liverpool costs £1,720 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arequipa costs S/. 8 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Iasi costs 80 lei (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £5.50 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $90 (40 minutes ago)