Cost of living in Ridder, Kazakhstan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.01971 CNY / KZT
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ridder (Kazakhstan) is 36% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,252 (317,125 KZT) in Ridder.
Recent Prices Added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Niterói costs R$ 7 (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Prince George costs C$58 (34 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Cape Town costs R 8,000 (37 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $112 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$4,000 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Des Moines, Iowa costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)