Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 39%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 343 prices entered by 47 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 6.878 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 82% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,320 ($3,972) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 11,300 kr (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bogotá costs COL$2,400 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Chihuahua costs Mex$ 11 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehuacán costs Mex$ 60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Baltimore, Maryland costs $21,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in London costs £178 (about 2 hours ago)