Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 348 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 11, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.905 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,885元 ($1,866) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,200元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Vancouver costs C$500 (1 minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (19 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Auckland costs NZ$140 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Los Angeles, California costs $2,541 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dallas, Texas costs $24 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Budapest costs 300,000 Ft (about 2 hours ago)