Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 37%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 506 prices entered by 52 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.690 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richmond, Virginia (United States) is 74% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,258 ($2,131) in Richmond, Virginia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in St. Louis, Missouri costs $42 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 7,500TL (9 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Lyon costs €0.00 (14 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Los Angeles, California costs $5.28 (21 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Pamplona costs €404 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Dhaka costs Taka 10 (39 minutes ago)