Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 150 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.507 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,029 (R 39,494) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sacramento, California costs $12 (1 minute ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Mumbai costs ₨1.00 (11 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Auckland costs NZ$200 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Singapore costs SGD $120 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kansas City, Missouri costs $1.50 (23 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Goiânia costs R$ 2.70 (about 1 hour ago)