Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 108 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.522 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,731 (R 24,370) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Niterói costs R$ 200 (10 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Craiova costs 5.00 lei (10 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in El Paso, Texas costs $12 (19 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.80 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in João Pessoa costs R$ 107,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $2.19 (31 minutes ago)