Cost of living in Richards Bay, South Africa compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 106 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.508 CNY / ZAR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Richards Bay (South Africa) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,370 (R 24,355) in Richards Bay to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (34 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)