Cost of living in Riberalta, Bolivia compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 20, 2014. Exchange rate: 0.990 CNY / BOB
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Riberalta (Bolivia) is 8% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,974 ($b9,063) in Riberalta.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 100 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lisbon costs €25 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Durham, North Carolina costs $65 (21 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toluca costs Mex$ 250 (24 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Glasgow costs £0.00 (24 minutes ago)