Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 25%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 282 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 2.201 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 21% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元18,217 (R$ 8,278) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kampala costs 50,000 Shilling (15 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Groningen costs €38 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $2,541 (22 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Barranquilla costs COL$1,900 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $120 (39 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 2.80TL (44 minutes ago)