Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 17%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 234 prices entered by 20 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.807 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ribeirão Preto (Brazil) is 7% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,880元 (R$ 4,915) in Ribeirão Preto to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 12 oz domestic beer in the supermarket in Buffalo, New York costs $2.11 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Doha costs 250 ﷼ (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kiel costs €0.05 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Seoul costs ₩100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €3,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Casablanca costs 10,000 Dirham (about 3 hours ago)