Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 29 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 10, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.578 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 28% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,884 (€1,436) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Oslo costs kr 1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Houston, Texas costs $25,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Halifax costs C$20,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Denver, Colorado costs $1,042 (16 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Asunción costs 3,000 Gs (20 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Kraków costs 0.19 zł (26 minutes ago)