Cost of living in Rhodes, Greece compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.802 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rhodes (Greece) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,821 (€1,643) in Rhodes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Brisbane costs AU$30 (9 minutes ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Milwaukee, Wisconsin costs $512 (20 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Adelaide costs AU$1,144 (28 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Campinas costs R$ 75,000 (28 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jelgava costs €10 (32 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Quito costs $2.50 (34 minutes ago)