Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 32 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.36631 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 18% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,755 (Mex$ 34,820) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Montreal costs C$2.50 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Colombo costs 1,000 ₨ (10 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Springfield, Illinois costs $0.98 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santos, Sao Paulo costs R$ 3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vancouver costs C$508 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Verona costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)