Cost of living in Reynosa, Mexico compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 34 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.35585 CNY / MXN
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reynosa (Mexico) is 30% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,100 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,678 (Mex$ 15,956) in Reynosa.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Grand Cayman costs CI$16 (24 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $60 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Amman costs Dinar 700 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $1,525 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 48,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seattle, Washington costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)