Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 107%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 555 prices entered by 74 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.05599 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 129% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 20,159元 (360,066 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Curitiba costs R$ 6,000 (3 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Edinburgh costs £23,500 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in The Hague costs €39 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Nairobi costs Shilling2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Dubai costs Dirham 116,000 (about 1 hour ago)