Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 345 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06081 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 152% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元39,448 (648,703 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Salt Lake City, Utah costs $0.79 (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Oakland, California costs $120 (about 1 hour ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Detroit, Michigan costs $40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mexico City costs Mex$ 289,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in New Orleans, Louisiana costs $1.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lima costs S/. 12 (about 2 hours ago)