Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 86%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 619 prices entered by 84 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06032 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 142% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元21,741 (360,424 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 30 (18 minutes ago)
- Taxi, initial meter charge, weekday at noon in Nellore costs ₨400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Columbia, South Carolina costs $0.69 (about 1 hour ago)
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in York costs £0.48 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM45,743 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gdańsk costs 2,000 zł (about 1 hour ago)