Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 89%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 531 prices entered by 82 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06346 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 153% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元20,768 (327,270 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Kolkata costs ₨1,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €400 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Xian costs 元9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Boston, Massachusetts costs $2,440 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (about 3 hours ago)