Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 372 prices entered by 70 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06252 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 158% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,948 (670,959 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $1,018 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php60,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Seoul costs ₩120,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Cairo costs E£ 18,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hamilton costs C$19 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Jose, California costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)