Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 393 prices entered by 77 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06488 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 167% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元41,662 (642,172 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$550 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Skopje costs 1,000,000 ден (35 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Boston, Massachusetts costs $50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jakarta costs Rp 5,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $1,830 (about 2 hours ago)