Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 102%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 315 prices entered by 62 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 10, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06228 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 159% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,491 (650,114 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,720 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Sydney costs AU$370 (4 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Los Angeles, California costs $589 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Castries, Saint Lucia costs EC$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$15,717 (35 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oshawa costs C$22,450 (about 1 hour ago)