Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 88%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 598 prices entered by 87 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.06365 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 152% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元22,718 (356,920 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Salvador costs R$ 3.00 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Boston, Massachusetts costs $13 (36 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Manila costs Php22,990 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Kabul costs 25 Afghani (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Munich costs €35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Quito costs $20 (about 1 hour ago)