Cost of living in Reykjavik, Iceland compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 105%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 349 prices entered by 67 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 19, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.06211 CNY / ISK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reykjavik (Iceland) is 158% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元40,357 (649,806 kr) in Reykjavik to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barcelona costs €20 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pune costs ₨16,532 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Kathmandu costs ₨ 103 (25 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $60 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ürümqi costs 元60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Leuven costs €100 (about 1 hour ago)