Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 78 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.42121 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,441 (ARS $36,659) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lisbon costs €9 (2 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in San Jose, California costs $140 (6 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rennes costs €14 (9 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Miri costs RM120 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in San Juan costs $350 (24 minutes ago)