Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 28 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.31305 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元10,668 (ARS $34,076) in Resistencia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Chongqing costs 元25 (1 minute ago)
- Public transport in Naples costs €31 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Nairobi costs Shilling107 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Denpasar, Bali costs Rp 6,638,810 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Durham, North Carolina costs $0.63 (31 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Chandigarh costs ₨500 (35 minutes ago)