Cost of living in Resistencia, Argentina compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 69 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.18990 CNY / ARS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Resistencia (Argentina) is 6% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 8,195元 (ARS $43,156) in Resistencia.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in İzmir costs 3.00TL (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Milan costs €2,500 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in New York City costs $16 (30 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Nottingham costs £80 (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $1,931 (43 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in São Paulo costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)