Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 80%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 375 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.890 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 67% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,527元 ($2,399) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (29 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Lausanne costs CHF 1,200 (34 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rome costs €25 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Dubai costs Dirham 1,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Yokosuka costs ¥900 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Stuttgart costs €800 (about 1 hour ago)