Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 227 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.476 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,987 ($2,160) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Taipei costs 1,400 NT$ (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amsterdam costs €2,500 (10 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mumbai costs ₨70 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nha Trang costs 120,000 ₫ (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Ho Chi Minh City costs 300,000 ₫ (41 minutes ago)