Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 225 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.491 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,543 ($2,086) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zalaegerszeg costs 389 Ft (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $12 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $1,017 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kharkiv costs 12,500₴ (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$30,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rochester, New York costs $712 (about 1 hour ago)