Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 31 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.333 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 48% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,527 ($2,294) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tampa, Florida costs $1,474 (5 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Palo Alto, California costs $25 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 150 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $762 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Lexington, Kentucky costs $5.50 (43 minutes ago)
- Utilities, weekly for 2 people in 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Perth costs AU$2,150 (about 1 hour ago)