Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 63%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 36 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.930 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 73% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,049元 ($2,316) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Konya costs 37,500TL (32 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$2,365 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Melbourne costs AU$60 (38 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of whole fat milk in Fresno, California costs $0.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Yellowknife costs C$2,033 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $320 (about 1 hour ago)