Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 68%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 324 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 6.892 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 71% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,644 ($3,866) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (4 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $2,935 (16 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Gdańsk costs 198 zł (17 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Bogotá costs COL$1,500,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Alexandria costs E£ 175 (34 minutes ago)