Cost of living in Reno, Nevada, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 272 prices entered by 26 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.290 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reno, Nevada (United States) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,925 ($2,055) in Reno, Nevada to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Jaipur costs ₨40 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tehran costs ﷼ 200,000 (8 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €90 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Christchurch costs NZ$30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Bordeaux costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Faisalabad costs ₨3,000 (about 1 hour ago)