Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 16 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.455 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 34% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,226 (€1,640) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Milan costs €1.50 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Islamabad costs ₨800 (37 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in London costs £2.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 元400 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €3,100 (about 2 hours ago)