Cost of living in Rennes, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 92 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.992 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rennes (France) is 41% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 12,380元 (€1,549) in Rennes to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 200 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Toronto costs C$2,541 (35 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manama costs Dinar 1.000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Eindhoven costs €8 (about 1 hour ago)
- 2 tickets to the movies in Shanghai costs 70元 (about 1 hour ago)