Cost of living in Reims, France compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 23 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.839 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reims (France) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,447 (€1,715) in Reims to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of potatoes in Addis Ababa costs 5.00 Birr (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 30,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rivne costs 100₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Liverpool costs £55 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 523 (about 3 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Abuja costs 300,000 ₦ (about 3 hours ago)