Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 47%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 128 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 18, 2017. Exchange rate: 5.299 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,820 (C$2,608) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 60TL (18 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in The Hague costs €1,200 (36 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Raipur costs ₨100 (40 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Amsterdam costs €2.95 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Gurgaon costs ₨60 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 150 (about 1 hour ago)