Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 311 prices entered by 28 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.974 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 45% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,063 (C$2,626) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Trujillo costs S/. 10 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cincinnati, Ohio costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Istanbul costs 3.00TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Malaga costs €400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Athens costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brisbane costs AU$2,150 (about 2 hours ago)