Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 32%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 180 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 4.835 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 38% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,819 (C$2,651) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $7 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prešov costs €4.00 (1 minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Francisco, California costs $3.50 (10 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in The Hague costs €600 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 56 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Bridgetown costs 6.00 Bds$ (about 1 hour ago)