Cost of living in Regina, Canada compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 330 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 5.276 CNY / CAD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regina (Canada) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,991 (C$2,462) in Regina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,400 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Budapest costs 289 Ft (3 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malaga costs €9 (9 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cedar Falls, Iowa costs $1,009 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Brussels costs €2,150 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Port Elizabeth costs R 12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €2,000 (about 2 hours ago)