Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 19%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.787 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio nell'Emilia (Italy) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,016 (€1,543) in Reggio nell'Emilia to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $60 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Aarhus costs kr150 (10 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Magnitogorsk costs руб 1,200,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Seoul costs ₩3,500 (21 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Medellín costs COL$2,300 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Valletta costs €10 (44 minutes ago)