Cost of living in Reggio Calabria, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 39 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.017 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reggio Calabria (Italy) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,555元 (€1,316) in Reggio Calabria to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,300元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 30,000 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maputo costs 200 MT (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Hyderabad, India costs ₨200 (29 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Dnipro costs 36₴ (29 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Valencia costs €45 (30 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Kharkiv costs 45₴ (about 1 hour ago)