Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 46%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.888 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 47% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,218元 (€1,676) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Minneapolis - St. Paul, Minnesota costs $15 (less than a minute ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in San Antonio, Texas costs $2.19 (3 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Paris costs €9 (17 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in London, Ontario costs C$1,400 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $150 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Jerusalem costs 1,150 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)