Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 11 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 03, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.467 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 54% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,122 (€3,231) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Kazan' costs руб 11,150 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Bergamo costs €7 (10 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kitchener-Waterloo costs C$9 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €13 (17 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sofia costs 9 лв (20 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Hamburg costs €5.00 (about 1 hour ago)