Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 16, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.004 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,833 (€1,728) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (41 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (42 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)