Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 45%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 126 prices entered by 14 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.775 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 49% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,672 (€1,759) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,200 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Maputo costs 6 MT (9 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, weekly rent - 2 bedrooms (85m2) in Oxford costs £989 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Brasília costs R$ 4.00 (27 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (27 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tokyo costs ¥1,100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,795 (about 1 hour ago)