Cost of living in Regensburg, Germany compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 17 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 29, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.738 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Regensburg (Germany) is 58% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,710 (€3,323) in Regensburg to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $5,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Christchurch costs NZ$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jeddah costs ﷼ 22 (17 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Diego, California costs $300 (24 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Brno costs 100 Kč (25 minutes ago)