Cost of living in Recife, Brazil compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 13%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 466 prices entered by 61 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.873 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 13% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,000元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,822元 (R$ 4,176) in Recife.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in La Paz costs $b10 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Santiago de los Caballeros costs RD$ 10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Rotterdam costs €60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saskatoon costs C$83 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in New York City costs $5,083 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Grenoble costs €24 (about 3 hours ago)