Cost of living in Recife, Brazil vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 507 prices entered by 60 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.779 CNY / BRL
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Recife (Brazil) is 11% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,626元 (R$ 5,973) in Recife to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,600元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $55 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $953 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Johannesburg costs R 800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Townsville costs AU$38 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Rijeka costs 10 kn (about 3 hours ago)