Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 21%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 341 prices entered by 34 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.848 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元17,384 (£1,965) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Islamabad costs ₨120 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Cork costs €1,312 (5 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Frankfurt am Main costs €1,800 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Taganrog costs руб 200 (34 minutes ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Kabul costs 140 Afghani (41 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Nairobi costs Shilling1,113,640 (about 1 hour ago)