Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 310 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 8.627 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 70% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,115 (£1,752) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,900 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 900 sqft in Portland, Oregon costs $203 (14 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Buenos Aires costs ARS $65 (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Edmonton costs C$16 (38 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Antananarivo costs 900,000 Ariary (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Birmingham, Alabama costs $2.92 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)