Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 20%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 183 prices entered by 33 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 9.067 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 76% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,744元 (£1,847) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,500元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Krasnodar costs руб 31,990 (8 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kaliningrad costs руб 150 (19 minutes ago)
- Laundry detergent, 3 liters in Nottingham costs £2.00 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Prague costs 170 Kč (about 1 hour ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Bogotá costs COL$10,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Ottawa costs C$0.23 (about 1 hour ago)