Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 125 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2019. Exchange rate: 8.735 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 68% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 16,303元 (£1,866) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,700元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Rimini costs €200 (27 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Johannesburg costs R 6,800 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Caguas costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Irvine, California costs $9 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Geneva costs CHF 1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Castellón de la Plana costs €42 (about 3 hours ago)