Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire, United Kingdom compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 369 prices entered by 35 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2017. Exchange rate: 8.617 CNY / GBP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Reading, Berkshire (United Kingdom) is 80% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元27,016 (£3,135) in Reading, Berkshire to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 ticket to the movies in Leicester costs £14 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Abuja costs 94 ₦ (9 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Prague costs 24 Kč (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dublin costs €50 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨100 (41 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 150 (about 1 hour ago)