Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 23%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 74 prices entered by 8 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06582 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 27% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元11,924 (₨181,174) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$100 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Hamburg costs €650 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Seattle, Washington costs $100 (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Tauranga costs NZ$25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Knoxville, Tennessee costs $40 (about 2 hours ago)