Cost of living in Rawalpindi, Pakistan compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 22%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 75 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 25, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.06595 CNY / PKR *
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rawalpindi (Pakistan) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元12,018 (₨182,219) in Rawalpindi.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Copenhagen costs kr375 (22 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Pokhara costs ₨ 102 (34 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Kuwait City costs Dinar 0.350 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £2,404 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Nice costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Berkeley, California costs $2,624 (about 2 hours ago)