Cost of living comparison between Ravenna, Italy and Zhenjiang, China
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 75 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 09, 2016. Exchange rate: 7.381 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 61% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元26,110 (€3,537) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元16,250 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Tallinn costs €0.79 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Bangalore costs ₨1.00 (36 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Kraków costs 120 zł (42 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Fort Worth, Texas costs $80 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Dhaka costs Taka 9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €22 (about 2 hours ago)