Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 98 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 07, 2017. Exchange rate: 7.508 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,420 (€3,386) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Ottawa costs C$114 (6 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Islamabad costs ₨1,000 (15 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Beirut costs 700,000 L£ (16 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brisbane costs AU$5.40 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet 8 mbps, 1 month in Santiago costs CH$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Acapulco costs Mex$ 38,700 (about 1 hour ago)