Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 12%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 15 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.515 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,384 (€1,781) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Warsaw costs 100 zł (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cork costs €12 (12 minutes ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Tucson, Arizona costs $6.00 (44 minutes ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €18 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Malatya costs 15TL (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 300,000 (about 1 hour ago)