Cost of living in Ravenna, Italy compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 14%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 7.785 CNY / EUR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ravenna (Italy) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,650 (€1,882) in Ravenna to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Jakarta costs Rp 85,000 (2 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vereeniging costs R 70 (22 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Los Angeles, California costs $85 (27 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Boise, Idaho costs $1.00 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Riga costs €9 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Helsinki costs €3,600 (about 1 hour ago)