Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.09415 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 34% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,700元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 5,748元 (₨61,045) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Short visit to private doctor in Miskolc costs 15,000 Ft (5 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sevastopol costs 25₴ (25 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Bari costs €35 (38 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cluj-Napoca costs 32 lei (42 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Brussels costs €1.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Abu Dhabi costs Dirham 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)