Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 21, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10264 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 44% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,732 (₨85,070) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- 4 uk pt of whole fat milk in Leicester costs £0.44 (3 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Indore costs ₨15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangkok costs 40,000 ฿ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of rice in Wellington costs NZ$15 (23 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Västerås costs 1,490 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Yogyakarta costs Rp 475,000,000 (about 1 hour ago)