Cost of living in Ratlam, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 17, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10180 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ratlam (India) is 26% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元6,335 (₨62,233) in Ratlam.
Recent Prices Added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Vancouver costs C$132 (41 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Stoke-on-Trent costs £50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Manchester costs £0.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Santa Cruz, California costs $1,816 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lima costs S/. 4,184 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Baguio City costs Php90 (about 2 hours ago)