Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.802 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 32% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,660 (Dirham 7,024) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,600 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of local cheese in Johannesburg costs R 48 (24 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Milan costs €8 (37 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sheffield costs £35 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Toronto costs C$146 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Fortaleza costs R$ 3.20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brussels costs €18,067 (about 1 hour ago)