Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 19, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.865 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 33% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,003 (Dirham 6,437) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,000 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in New York City costs $121 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buenos Aires costs ARS $20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Portland, Oregon costs $915 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bangalore costs ₨300 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Huntsville, Alabama costs $5.50 (about 2 hours ago)