Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 53 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.889 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 39% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 13,634元 (Dirham 7,218) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,800元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Buenos Aires costs ARS $40 (19 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1.00 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$20,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Houston, Texas costs $2,033 (35 minutes ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in San Miguel de Allende costs Mex$ 45 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Antwerp costs €2,500 (about 1 hour ago)