Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 18 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 31, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.724 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 27% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,180 (Dirham 6,484) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shanghai costs 元80 (35 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Doha costs 25,800 ﷼ (41 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in New York City costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Davao costs Php400 (44 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Hong Kong costs HK$10 (about 1 hour ago)