Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah, United Arab Emirates compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 31 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.771 CNY / AED
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ra's al Khaymah (United Arab Emirates) is 31% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元11,152 (Dirham 6,298) in Ra's al Khaymah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,500 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 250 g of local cheese in Yekaterinburg costs руб 240 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Eindhoven costs €5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 5.00 (42 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Coimbra costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$3.50 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gweru costs $4,000 (about 1 hour ago)