Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 8%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 14 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.048 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 15% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元9,584 (kr9,141) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (31 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Tunis costs 7 Dinar (33 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dhaka costs Taka 22,363 (35 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Madras costs ₨200 (37 minutes ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Córdoba costs ARS $500 (about 1 hour ago)