Cost of living in Randers, Denmark compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 9%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 13 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 09, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.074 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 16% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 10,322元 (kr9,614) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,900元 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Spokane, Washington costs $505 (10 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Nogales costs Mex$ 22 (27 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Calgary costs C$105 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Constantine costs 1,800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Ankara costs 499TL (about 2 hours ago)