Cost of living comparison between Randers, Denmark and Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 12, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.994 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元16,212 (kr16,305) in Randers.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Melbourne costs AU$1,000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Phoenix, Arizona costs $712 (19 minutes ago)
- 12 doses box of antibiotics in Columbus, Ohio costs $16 (27 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Caracas costs Bs 2,000 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 1,600 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (35 minutes ago)