Cost of living in Randers, Denmark vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 65 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 01, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.034 CNY / DKK
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Randers (Denmark) is 96% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 17,608元 (kr17,025) in Randers to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 9,000元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $55 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 200 (37 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in San Antonio, Texas costs $1,017 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $239 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Glasgow costs £8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Columbia, South Carolina costs $915 (about 2 hours ago)