Cost of living in Ranchi, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 35%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 46 prices entered by 23 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09703 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ranchi (India) is 33% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,900 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,978 (₨61,616) in Ranchi.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Malaga costs €750 (2 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Leipzig costs €76 (5 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Belgrade costs 1,900 Дин. (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Berlin costs €30 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$712 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bangalore costs ₨24,396 (35 minutes ago)