Cost of living in Rancagua, Chile compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 12, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.01000 CNY / CLP
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rancagua (Chile) is 5% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,600 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元8,190 (CH$819,333) in Rancagua.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Luis Obispo, California costs $18 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Singapore costs SGD $10 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Varna costs 20 лв (38 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Taipei costs 20,000 NT$ (39 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston costs J$500 (43 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Tucson, Arizona costs $50 (about 1 hour ago)