Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania vs Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.685 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 14% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 8,900元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 7,641元 (4,534 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quilmes costs ARS $180 (9 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Malaga costs €1.21 (33 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Shanghai costs 3,000元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in London costs £18 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Milan costs €35 (about 3 hours ago)