Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 22 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 28, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.722 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 17% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元9,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元7,480 (4,345 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Abidjan costs 4,500 Franc (12 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Brussels costs €399 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $100 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Basel costs CHF 86 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Leeds costs £807 (about 1 hour ago)
- Laundry detergent, 100 oz. in Baltimore, Maryland costs $12 (about 1 hour ago)