Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea, Romania compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on less than 10 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 01, 2016. Exchange rate: 1.653 CNY / RON
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Râmnicu Vâlcea (Romania) is 16% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,625 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元13,176 (7,972 lei) in Râmnicu Vâlcea.
Recent Prices Added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Miami, Florida costs $100 (8 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $2.50 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Wichita, Kansas costs $15 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Youngstown, Ohio costs $20 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Vilnius costs €450 (33 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $2.20 (40 minutes ago)