Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 199 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 27, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.862 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 64% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元25,564 (13,729 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £6,450 (12 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Hamburg costs €108 (22 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Oulu costs €25,500 (23 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bucharest costs 4,000 lei (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 250 (35 minutes ago)