Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 139 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 22, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.817 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 50% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,709 (8,095 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sylhet costs Taka 92 (14 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Algiers costs 1,200 Dinar (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bareilly costs ₨350 (36 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lexington, Kentucky costs $539 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Austin, Texas costs $70 (about 1 hour ago)