Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 26%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 145 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on July 26, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.898 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 60% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,529 (7,656 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,100 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipod nano 16gb in Maribor costs €209 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Gurgaon costs ₨21,347 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Whangarei costs NZ$24 (14 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Auckland costs NZ$2,365 (28 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Quito costs $100 (42 minutes ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Nashville, Tennessee costs $300 (about 1 hour ago)