Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 31%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 167 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 16, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.809 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 57% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元24,606 (13,600 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元15,625 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Graz costs €12 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tehran costs ﷼ 10,000 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$25,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kuala Lumpur costs RM150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Brussels costs €179 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thessaloniki costs €25 (about 2 hours ago)