Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 22%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 73 prices entered by 12 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.804 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 53% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元14,811 (8,208 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Toledo, Ohio costs $70 (11 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Campinas costs R$ 2,500 (13 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (14 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Delhi costs ₨20,330 (40 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Seville costs €7 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Nellore costs ₨100 (about 2 hours ago)