Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 30%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 343 prices entered by 21 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 20, 2018. Exchange rate: 1.912 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 63% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元15,926 (8,330 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元9,800 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Stavanger costs kr 500 (2 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$20,000,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Ufa costs руб 400 (30 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Munich costs €68 (30 minutes ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Vancouver costs C$3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in London costs £12,900 (about 1 hour ago)