Cost of living in Ramallah, Palestinian Territory compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 28%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 133 prices entered by 10 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 23, 2017. Exchange rate: 1.890 CNY / ILS
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Ramallah (Palestinian Territory) is 59% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元13,178 (6,973 ₪) in Ramallah to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toledo, Ohio costs $11 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Skikda costs 800 Dinar (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad air 2, 64gb in Mar del Plata costs ARS $14,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Montreal costs C$3.25 (about 2 hours ago)
- 75 ml tube of toothpaste in Toronto costs C$3.99 (about 2 hours ago)