Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 24%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 444 prices entered by 69 different people.
These prices were last updated on March 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.319 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 43% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,477 ($1,975) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,700 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Omaha, Nebraska costs $2.20 (18 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kansas City, Missouri costs $5.99 (26 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Zagreb costs 4.00 kn (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $3,253 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Tel Aviv costs 6.00 ₪ (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Chicago, Illinois costs $100 (about 2 hours ago)