Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina, United States compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 38%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 564 prices entered by 88 different people.
These prices were last updated on September 24, 2018. Exchange rate: 6.858 CNY / USD
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raleigh, North Carolina (United States) is 55% more expensive than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 元12,862 ($1,876) in Raleigh, North Carolina to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 元8,300 in Zhenjiang.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Hobart costs AU$15 (20 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Detroit, Michigan costs $22,000 (26 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $80 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Seongnam costs ₩7,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Kalamata costs €3.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Monterrey costs Mex$ 700 (about 2 hours ago)