Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 0%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 316 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09578 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 38% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元8,800 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元5,448 (₨56,880) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Windhoek costs 14 N$ (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Zenica costs 10KM (40 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Thessaloniki costs €550 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Athens costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Dubai costs Dirham 340 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Presidente Prudente costs R$ 1,800 (about 2 hours ago)