Cost of living in Rajkot, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||- 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 85 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 25, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10290 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajkot (India) is 35% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元15,000 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元9,743 (₨94,675) in Rajkot.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Zurich costs CHF 3,600 (8 minutes ago)
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Sofia costs 50 лв (37 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Perth costs AU$1,075 (42 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Baku costs 4.00 ман (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Lleida costs €20,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Curitiba costs R$ 12 (about 1 hour ago)