Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India vs Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 1%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 38 prices entered by 7 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09573 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is about the same as in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, you would need at least 8,180元 (₨85,456) in Rajahmundry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with 8,100元 in Zhenjiang.
Prices recently added
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Denver, Colorado costs $7 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Austin, Texas costs $25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Trondheim costs kr 51,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Essen costs €650 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Cairo costs E£ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Madrid costs €3.50 (about 3 hours ago)