Cost of living in Rajahmundry, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 21 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 14, 2017. Exchange rate: 0.10623 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Rajahmundry (India) is 9% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 元16,250 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 元14,746 (₨138,815) in Rajahmundry.
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chişinău costs 6,000 Leu (less than a minute ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Long Beach, California costs $9 (less than a minute ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kollam costs ₨150 (21 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gdańsk costs 20 zł (31 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €300 (32 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dubai costs Dirham 1.00 (43 minutes ago)