Cost of living in Raipur, India compared to Zhenjiang, China
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 112 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 15, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.09434 CNY / INR
Do you live in Zhenjiang? We need your help!
Cost of living in Raipur (India) is 32% cheaper than in Zhenjiang (China)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require 9,800元 in Zhenjiang you would need to make just about 6,693元 (₨70,950) in Raipur.
Recent Prices Added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yerevan costs 700Dram (1 minute ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Eindhoven costs €100 (3 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Istanbul costs 205TL (28 minutes ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Haifa costs 2,470 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Gurgaon costs ₨800 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Athens costs €0.33 (about 1 hour ago)